It honestly feels like life is moving at fifteen mph above the speed limit. It’s been one of those “please, for the love of everything sacred, slow down!” weeks. And it’s only Monday. But the good news is that the Internet is always helping me find cool ways to distract myself from how overwhelmed I actually am.
- Here’s some fun facts about LaCroix water: LaCroix Water Facts: 22 Things You Didn’t Know About LaCroix – Thrillist
- I love books (as you’ve probably figured out from all the reading-related posts I write). What do I love more than books? Book scented candles. I need the Hitchhiker’s Guide one from Frost Beard Studio!
- As a Hufflepuff, I am head over heels for PB Teen’s new Harry Potter themed room decor!
- I worked as event staff for a wedding venue in Downtown Asheville this summer and loved it. My favorite part was after the ceremony when the DJ broke out all the top hits. I had a good laugh reading this article about it: The Ultimate Playlist Of Banned Wedding Songs | FiveThirtyEight
- For anyone thinking about going vegan, or simply looking for different ways to eat your vitamins: http://academla.com/post/157610568161/downtovegan-i-made-this-guide-for-my-mom
- One of my favorite bloggers from Shutterbean posted her Etsy favorites on her blog and I am in love! Check it out: Items I Love by Tracy on Etsy
- Thinking about indulging in some of Anthropologie’s new house and home decor arrivals.
- How I relax after a long day: Yoga With Adriene
- I used to make playlists all the time, but have taken to listening to the same thing over and over again. Finding the soundtrack to Amadeus on Spotify has been a game changer for my study sessions!